DRSA - Light it up | SKU: 005.361669.669
SI Flush Mount LED Navigation Light, Stern/White (Hard Top)
Unit price /
Shipping calculated at checkout.
LEDs have been accepted industry-wide as the best choice for marine navigation because of their longevity, low power consumption and safety. The all white flush mount appearance of this lamp is unique in the industry and used in many boat towers and hard tops.
- IMO COLREG, USCG (Approval 33CFR 183.810) and ABYC A-16 certified for power driven vessels to 164 feet (50M)
- 2 Nautical Mile Visibility
- Vibration and shock proof
- Current draw for each lamp is 110mA (0.11 amp).
- Operates on 10-30 VDC
- Two separate circuits. In the rare instance of failure of one row of lamps, the other keeps operating.
- Easily installed, no external drivers required for DC voltage operation
- Reverse polarity protection. Voltage spike protection to 1500 volts. Light module, lens and electronics are self-contained and watertight. Internal components are fully potted.
- IP68 Rating
- Five year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.