HP/6 High Power LED Spreader
Sale Sold out
Regular price $560.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
These intense LED spreaders incorporate a unique patent pending feature of high and low operation which changes the light pattern at the flick of a switch. Your neighbors at the marina will be grateful!
- 2.5 amps at 12V, 1.2 amps at 24V
- .9 amps at 32V DC, 1 a at 90-264V AC
- Power input range - 12-36V DC, AC has external driver
- 3600 lumens total output
- Compare to 120V 300W halogen
- THE MOST POWERFUL LED spreader for it’s size! Multi-chip (18 total) power LED's deliver cool, efficient daylight-white illumination. Incomparable power and flexibility in a small footprint.
- Purpose built for the marine industry to IP-67 standards. Constructed of marine grade aluminum. Closely matches white gel coat finishes.
- Flexible operation. Full power, half power (1 row) or PWM dimming. Other optic configurations are available: wide flood (50 degree), elliptical (50x20 deg), which is great for controlling stray light and spot beam. Have your choice of warm white, neutral or cool white.
- Unique, patented high and low operation: "low beam" setting keeps stray light from irritating marina neighbors with bright flood lamps. As an added benefit also uses half power for greater battery life.
- Highly efficient optics deliver light where needed, for much more usable light at the workspace. Less energy is wasted as heat, compared to conventional lighting. Combinations of all spot or all flood beams are also available. See the note on the following page about the “FF” flood option.
- Newly developed built-in constant-current LED drivers with 96% circuit efficiency, drawing only a fraction of the power of halogen (incandescent) lighting systems and much more efficient than most other power LED luminaires. Such efficient operation means they draw much less electrical current and produce less heat than halogen floods, preserving battery power and improving safety.
- Exterior surfaces are primed with Liquiguard PC for aluminum, then TCIG powdercoated for a durable finish.
- Self-contained constant-current 12-36VDC drivers with 96% circuit efficiency, drawing only a fraction of the power of halogen (incandescent) lighting systems and much more efficient than most other power LED luminaires. Such efficient operation means they draw much less electrical current and produce less heat than halogen floods, preserving battery power and improving safety.
- 6500K daylight white (cool white) is standard. Other color temperatures available are 4,000K (neutral) and 3,000 (warm white).