HP/3 High Power LED Spreader
Sale Sold out
Regular price $265.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
These intense LED spreaders incorporate a unique patent pending feature of high and low operation which changes the light pattern at the flick of a switch. Your neighbors at the marina will be grateful!
- 1.2 amps at 12V DC, .6 amp at 24V DC
- .4 amp at 32V DC
- 12-36V DC
- 1800 lumens
- Power input range - 12-36V DC
- Multi-chip power LED's deliver cool, efficient daylight-white illumination. With a total of 9 power LED’s, there is no competition for this mighty mite!
- Purpose built for the marine industry to IP-67 standards. Constructed of marine grade aluminum. Closely matches white gelcoat finishes.
- Wide flood beam. Highly efficient optics deliver light where needed, for much more usable light at the workspace. Less energy is wasted as heat, compared to conventional lighting.
- Newly developed built-in constant-current LED drivers with 96% circuit efficiency, drawing only a fraction of the power of halogen (incandescent) lighting systems and much more efficient than most other power LED luminaires. Such efficient operation means they draw much less electrical current and produce less heat than halogen floods, preserving battery power and improving safety.
- Exterior surfaces are primed with Liquiguard PC for aluminum, then TCIG powder coated for a durable finish.
- Built with the latest technology for high intensity light output in the smallest package, this incredible little brute outperforms anything the market has to offer.