LED Tape Light COB LED
Unit price /
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our Flexible COB LED Tape Light create a seamless line of light from start to finish. The all-new strip design uses flip-chip LEDs to eliminate visible LED dots (hot spots). The all-new chip-on-board technology not only improves light quality but also improves the thermal management and flexibility of the strip. The smaller LEDs can be packed tighter and weigh much less than the bulkier 5050 LEDs, creating a strip that can work around the needs of your application. The spotless output makes the COB LED strips ideal for narrow applications like display cases and backlighting, or where reflective surfaces such as granite and tile are used.
- Sold in 5 meter (16.4 ft) Reel
- Available in 12VDC or 24VDC
- Available in many colors, including white adjustable color temperatures and color changing RGB or RGBW
- 14.4 Watts/meter, Large LED's (SMD) 5050 - 60 LEDs per meter
- Max Run per power source – 2 Reels (32.8 feet)
- Cut Lengths: 12V=2”, 24V=4” **all cuts and joints must be properly sealed to maintain waterproof rating**
- Use 12mm Tape Track for mounting (silicon casing will not hold permanently with adhesive tape backing)
- 1 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.