T8 LED Tube 4ft UL Listed
- UL listed
- 18W LED tubes use approx. 53% less energy than a 40W fluorescent
- 2360 lumens provide light so bright that many business are able to reduce the number of tubes they use, installing two in fixtures that hold four, for additional energy savings
- Instant-on with no flickering or dimness
- Silent operation—no ballast buzz
- 50,000-hour average operating life reduces the frequency of tube replacement
- Choose a frosted lens for a conventional appearance or clear for a fashionable, high-tech look
- Fits existing T8 or T12 fixtures with tombstone sockets
- Easy installation—simply remove the old tube and ballast from your fluorescent fixture and pop in the LED tube (Click for install instructions)
- 5-year warranty
- Durable aluminum and plastic construction
High-light-output LED tubes are ideal for basements, garages, storerooms, labs, and medical facilities. Built with high-luminous efficacy1 LEDs, these 4-foot T8-diameter LED tube lights are capable of producing 2360 lumens at 18 Watts, without distracting flicker or glare.
LED is a long-life technology, with tubes lasting, on average, 50,000 hours, 66% longer than fluorescent tubes, minimizing the frequency of burned-out bulbs.
LED Tube Lights
||Number of LEDs:
||Average Lamp Life:
||Frosted or Clear
||2360LM (6000K) Cold White
2260LM (4000K) Natural White
*The lamps on this page are Design Lights Consortium® (DLC) certified, making them eligible for rebates offered by utility companies.
Rebate-eligible lighting is also eligible for financing, allowing you to upgrade to energy-efficient lighting with little to no money upfront.