12 Volt 6 Amp LED Dimmer Switch
Digitally controls dimming of non-regulated LEDs, incandescent and halogen lights.
- Illuminated exit with adjustable time delay
- Digitally controls dimming of non-regulated LEDs, incandescent, and halogen lights
- Memory for last setting
- Provides continuous voltage control from 0 to 100% of input voltage
- Offset mounting tabs allow dimmers to be mounted close together
- Retail package includes momentary (ON)-OFF-(ON) switch
- Bulb Saver prevents excessive bulb aging during charging
Using the Illuminated Exit Mode
1 minute delay: Hold the switch in the up position (bright) for 2 seconds, lights will flash. Release switch after first flash and the lights will remain on for 1 minute.
2-5 minute delay: Hold the switch in up position (bright) for 1-4 seconds after the first flash. Release the switch after 2 to 5 flashes. The lights will remain on for 1 minute for each flash up to a maximum of 5 minutes.
||Maximum Output Current
||Maximum Parasitic Current
9V to 16V
||-40° C to 85° C
||0.70lb (0.32 kg)